Keep your skills fresh and join us for a series of winter scrimmages. These hour-long sessions will be offered on Tuesdays from November – March and Thursdays from January – March. Each session is $5 to cover facility fees or join us for the entire season for $60.
Registration is now open for the 2021 Pepperell Fall Classic Soccer Tournament! Assemble your team and register today. Pepperell players: talk with your coach to see if they plan on entering your team.
The PYSL Board would like to congratulate the following scholarship recipients:
Raelyn Callahan, 2021 PYSL Ladies’ Leadership Award Winner ($500)
Effective Tuesday, May 18th, the following policies are now in place (updated May 19):
- For youth aged 18 years and under, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a mask is not required.
- For participants aged 19 years and older, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a face covering must be worn while actively playing.
- Players are not required to wear a mask outdoors while on the sideline or in a huddle if proper social distance is maintained. If social distance cannot be maintained masks must be worn.
- Coaches and Referees are not required to wear a mask if they are outdoors and can social distance. If at any time social distance can not be maintained, a mask must be worn. Referees age 18 and younger do not need to wear a face covering while on the field of play officiating a game.
- Spectators must practice social distancing in the spectator viewing areas. Family units from the same household do not need to distance, but should remain 6’ from the next spectator group. Spectators are permitted to remove their mask outdoors where they can maintain 6’ of social distance.
Thank you to all involved in Pepperell Youth Soccer for following our COVID-19 safety protocols and keeping kids active and on the fields since June 2020!
As we get back onto the fields for our Spring 2021 soccer season, our primary focus remains the health and safety of our players, coaches, staff, and spectators. The pandemic has presented a unique set of challenges and we thank you for your continued support. As the guidelines from both the Commonwealth and Mass Youth Soccer continue to evolve, you will find the latest information on our COVID-19 Protocol page. Until Mass Youth Soccer outlines an updated policy, masks are still required to be worn by all players, coaches, referees, and spectators at all times.
We strive to create an environment of positive reinforcement and respect. Please review our Code of Conduct, which outlines the expected behaviors of all who attend our soccer activities. As a reminder, pets and smoking/vaping are not permitted on the fields or in the spectator areas.
Thank you again for your continued support – see you on the fields!
As the Fall season winds down, we want to thank you for your commitment to ensuring our young athletes have been able to continue to participate in soccer.
We are incredibly grateful and proud of every coach, parent, referee and administrator who have not only adapted to game modifications, additional safety measures and an increased administrative load, but have committed to providing safe, inclusive, affordable and fun environment for our Pepperell Soccer families. THANK YOU!
Below is a quick video with reminders of protocols to help mitigate the risk of COVID-19:
The Pepperell Youth Soccer League is proud to announce our 2020 scholarship recipients:
Roody Clemetson – The 8th Annual Anthony Ciccone Award
Cam Frechette – The Pepperell Youth Soccer League Men’s Leadership Award