- If a team is missing players and has 2 or fewer substitutes, the policy is intended to allow players from a lower or equal division or lower age group to augment the roster for a single game.
- The “Host team” can have up to 3 “guest” players per game.
- An individual player can only use a Player Pass 3 times per season.
- Coach determines the team will have 2 or fewer substitutes for an upcoming game.
- Coach reaches out to other team’s coaches and/or Coaching Directors with their need.
- Host Team Coach identifies and confirms Guest Player(s) availability for a particular game.
- Host Team Coach submits Player Pass request to the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3:00pm two days prior to the game (i.e. Thursday, 3pm).
- The Player Pass request shall include:
- Guest Player’s Name
- Guest Player’s current Team
- Date of Game & Game ID in which the Guest Player will be utilized
- Name(s) of rostered players who will be absent
- During check-in with the Referee, the Host Team’s Coach must present updated rosters, which will be provided by the Registrar no later than 24hrs prior to game start.
- Copies of the Host Team’s standard NVYSL Approved Roster, with absent Players clearly marked.
- Copies of all NVYSL Approved Rosters from which Guest Players are being drawn, with Guest Player(s) clearly marked.
Do Not Use Ineligible Players!
- Game will be automatically forfeited
- Fines and other sanctions from the League