All Pepperell Soccer players taking part in our travel program (grades 3-8) must be evaluated to ensure proper placement on a team. As with every youth sport, player placement is an inexact science. Pepperell Soccer does its best and strives to be as objective as possible by providing for and utilizing multiple factors in the decision making process.
You must register your player by June 13 in order to participate in evaluations! If you are not registered, you cannot participate.
Fall 2021 Evaluations
Dates and Times: Players only need to attend one session in their age group. Rain date is June 17.
- Grades 3/4
- Session 1: Girls and Boys: June 14. Check-in 5:10pm-5:20pm, Evaluations 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Session 2: Boys only: June 15. Check-in 6:40pm-6:50pm, Evaluations 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Grades 5/6
- Session 1: Girls and Boys: June 14. Check-in 6:25pm-6:35pm, Evaluations 6:45pm-8:00pm
- Session 2: Girls and Boys: June 16. Check-in 4:40pm-4:50pm, Evaluations 5:00pm-6:15pm
- Grades 7/8
- Session 1: Girls and Boys: June 15. Check-in 5:10pm-5:20pm, Evaluations 5:30pm-6:45pm
- Session 2: Boys only: June 16. Check-in 6:10pm-6:20pm, Evaluations 6:30pm-7:45pm
Location: Glow and Leao Fields
Fall evaluations will be conducted by Pepperell Soccer coaches. Note, parents/caregivers and other siblings will not be permitted near the fields during evaluations. We ask that you remain in the parking lot during the evaluation session.
What to Bring
Players should come to evaluations with the same equipment they would bring to a practice, as outlined on our equipment page.
Important: Players should NOT wear their Pepperell Soccer uniform or any other clothing that has their name on it. Numbered pinnies will be provided.
If your child cannot attend their age/gender group and are planning on playing fall or spring soccer please email .
Teams are built based upon the number of players registered and all players will be placed on a team. If your child is only planning to participate in the spring soccer season, they must still register for an evaluation session.
Please do not send your child to a tryout for a different group. If your child is interested in moving to the next grade level please email with detailed reasoning for an early move request. Age group move ups are reviewed on a case by case basis taking into account roster size restrictions set forth by NVYSL and Mass Youth Soccer.