The safety of all participants in our programs is paramount. It is incumbent on all adults, including coaches, board members, and parents/guardians, to ensure the safety of our players and adherence to all guidelines. Should you witness or suspect misconduct, you must report it following the process below.
Physical or Sexual Abuse Reporting
If you witness or suspect physical or sexual abuse of a child, you must report it immediately as outlined below.
Everyone listed below MUST be contacted when physical or sexual abuse is suspected.
- Pepperell Police Department: 978-433-2424
- Department of Children and Families, Chelmsford Office: 978-275-6800
- State of Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF), online: https://www.mass.gov/how-to/report-child-abuse-or-neglect or via telephone: 800-792-5200
- Massachusetts Mandatory Reporting Guidelines: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dcf/can-mandated-reporters-guide.pdf
- Club Risk Manager: [email protected]
- State Risk Manager, Mary Relic: [email protected] or 978-598-3613
- National Governing Body (NGB)
- US Soccer Integrity Hotline Number – (312) 528- 7004
- US Soccer – https://www.ussoccer.com/integrity-hotline
- US Center for SafeSport – https://www.safesport.org/report-a-concern
Other Forms of Misconduct
Other misconduct, such as emotional abuse, bullying, hazing, harassment, code of conduct violations, or other policy violations must be reported to our risk manager and will initiate a formal review and notification process: