Registration is now open for the 2021 Pepperell Fall Classic Soccer Tournament! Assemble your team and register today. Pepperell players: talk with your coach to see if they plan on entering your team.
Effective Tuesday, May 18th, the following policies are now in place (updated May 19):
- For youth aged 18 years and under, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a mask is not required.
- For participants aged 19 years and older, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a face covering must be worn while actively playing.
- Players are not required to wear a mask outdoors while on the sideline or in a huddle if proper social distance is maintained. If social distance cannot be maintained masks must be worn.
- Coaches and Referees are not required to wear a mask if they are outdoors and can social distance. If at any time social distance can not be maintained, a mask must be worn. Referees age 18 and younger do not need to wear a face covering while on the field of play officiating a game.
- Spectators must practice social distancing in the spectator viewing areas. Family units from the same household do not need to distance, but should remain 6’ from the next spectator group. Spectators are permitted to remove their mask outdoors where they can maintain 6’ of social distance.
Thank you to all involved in Pepperell Youth Soccer for following our COVID-19 safety protocols and keeping kids active and on the fields since June 2020!
As the Fall season winds down, we want to thank you for your commitment to ensuring our young athletes have been able to continue to participate in soccer.
We are incredibly grateful and proud of every coach, parent, referee and administrator who have not only adapted to game modifications, additional safety measures and an increased administrative load, but have committed to providing safe, inclusive, affordable and fun environment for our Pepperell Soccer families. THANK YOU!
Below is a quick video with reminders of protocols to help mitigate the risk of COVID-19:
Reminder: There are no in-town or travel games Memorial Day weekend (May 25-26).
The Pepperell Fall Classic (PFC) is an annual youth soccer tournament with teams attending from all over New England. It is THE tournament of the fall season! We are celebrating our 33rd year in 2018 and look forward to another successful tournament this year.
This year’s tournament will be held Columbus Day weekend, October 6-8, 2018.
The tournament is open to non-competitive, boys, girls, and/or coed U8 (Grades 1/2) and U10 (Grades 3/4) divisions along with competitive and non-competitive divisions for boys and girls for U12 (Grades 5/6), U14 (Grades 7/8), and high school.
Due to the Memorial Day holiday, there are no in-town or travel games May 26-27. The Wednesday clinics are still on and team practices remain at the discretion of the coach.
Picture day for all U6 and U8 players and teams is this Sunday, May 20.
During picture day, the times of each game are different – so please check the schedule to ensure your kiddos arrive with plenty of time to complete the photo forms and be there for the team photo.
Our spring in-town (U6 / U8) season finally kicks off on Sunday, April 22. Glow Field is open for games, but remains closed for practices. See you on the fields on Sunday!
The U6, U8, Grade 3/4 player clinics will be held on the Town Field this week (April 11). U6 will run 5pm-6pm, U8 from 6pm-7pm, and Grade 3/4 from 6:45pm-7:45pm. Very important: Do not park at the community center! You must park along the driveway to Varnum Brook in front of Comiskey Field or at Varnum Brook. Be sure to bring a soccer ball and plenty of water!
Due to the high demand, we have added a third Tiny Tykes session on Fridays at 7pm. TinyTykes is an innovative program for girls and boys, aged 2-4 years old. It will introduce them to the basic skills of soccer through interactive games and activities. Each session lasts an hour and all participants receive a soccer ball and either a uniform, backpack, or Lenny the Lion soft toy.