Effective Tuesday, May 18th, the following policies are now in place (updated May 19):
- For youth aged 18 years and under, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a mask is not required.
- For participants aged 19 years and older, when engaged in soccer activities outdoors a face covering must be worn while actively playing.
- Players are not required to wear a mask outdoors while on the sideline or in a huddle if proper social distance is maintained. If social distance cannot be maintained masks must be worn.
- Coaches and Referees are not required to wear a mask if they are outdoors and can social distance. If at any time social distance can not be maintained, a mask must be worn. Referees age 18 and younger do not need to wear a face covering while on the field of play officiating a game.
- Spectators must practice social distancing in the spectator viewing areas. Family units from the same household do not need to distance, but should remain 6’ from the next spectator group. Spectators are permitted to remove their mask outdoors where they can maintain 6’ of social distance.
Thank you to all involved in Pepperell Youth Soccer for following our COVID-19 safety protocols and keeping kids active and on the fields since June 2020!