NOTE: This process has changed as of Fall 2020.
In order to participate as a coach, assistant, team parent, board member, or other adult who will have direct contact with children, you must do the following before you will be permitted to interact with Pepperell Soccer players:
- Register as an Adult Participant
- Provide CORI Authorization Form and copy of your driver’s license to our Risk Manager
- Successfully pass CORI and National Background Check
- Complete SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training
- Complete CDC Concussion Training
- Obtain adult credential lanyard
All registered adults must also review and be familiar with the following policies:
- Athlete and Participant Safety Policies (MA Safe Soccer)
- Return to Soccer Activities Guidelines
- Weather Policy
- Goal Safety
- US Soccer Recognize to Recover
- Mandatory Reporting Requirements
Upon successful completion of the required training certifications, successful passage of background checks, and verification of your photo ID, our Risk Manager will process your adult registration and print a credential lanyard. You will be given a physical credential lanyard that must be worn at all times while you are engaged in Pepperell Soccer activities and interacting with children. It can take up to two weeks from the time the above registration steps are completed to obtain your lanyard.