Join us for our 2nd annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Saturday, March 17th from 7pm-11pm at the Pepperell VFW. Enjoy a night of fun with great company, music by DJ JAMO, and great raffle prizes. Tickets are $20 and can be ordered online or purchased at the door.
Thank you to all of the players, coaches, referees, parents, and spectators who supported Pepperell Soccer this season. We hope to see you back in the spring – registration is open!
We’re entering the second half of the fall season this weekend. A few things to note:
- Fall Travel Schedules have been posted for the remaining games of the season.
- We will be taking an Epic In-Town Photo of all U6 and U8 players and coaches on Sunday, Oct 21 at 12:45pm.
- Our Fall Raffle kicks off this week. Tickets will be distributed to all teams. We ask each family sell at least one book of tickets to help offset the costs of running our programs.
- Shop on Amazon? Use smile.amazon.com and select Pepperell Youth Soccer to receive 0.5% of all purchases you make.
The Pepperell Fall Classic (PFC) is an annual youth soccer tournament with teams attending from all over New England. It is THE tournament of the fall season! We are celebrating our 33rd year in 2018 and look forward to another successful tournament this year.
This year’s tournament will be held Columbus Day weekend, October 6-8, 2018.
The tournament is open to non-competitive, boys, girls, and/or coed U8 (Grades 1/2) and U10 (Grades 3/4) divisions along with competitive and non-competitive divisions for boys and girls for U12 (Grades 5/6), U14 (Grades 7/8), and high school.
As we gear up for the fall season, here are a few items of note:
- We still have openings in our in-town program (Grades PK4-2). If you haven’t registered your child yet, there’s still time! Register Now »
- The annual Pepperell Fall Classic tournament is coming up October 6-8 (Columbus Day weekend). This is a great opportunity for teams of all skills levels, from U8 through High School, to compete against teams from beyond our district (NVYSL). If you are interested in participating, tell your coach! Learn More »
- Pepperell Soccer is entirely run by volunteers. We’re parents of soccer players, just like you. We are always looking for help – from coaching, to tournament volunteers, to board members. Contact Us »
- Our registration fees do not fully cover our annual operating expenses. Help support of Pepperell Soccer and the programs we offer by checking out the numerous ways you can show your support – from utilizing Amazon Smile to purchasing a decal. Learn More »
We invite you to Follow us on Facebook so you can keep up-to-date on the latest news and information regarding our programs.
Registration for the fall soccer season is now open!
Our In-Town program is for girls and boys, aged 4-7 as of August 31. Register for in-town before June 16, 2018 and get a free Pepperell Soccer hacky sack!
Our Travel program is for girls and boys entering grades 3-8 as of fall 2018. For those planning to register for our travel program, please read this important notice about player evaluations.
Registration fees for fall 2018 has remained the same: $60 for in-town and $75 for travel.
Due to the Memorial Day holiday, there are no in-town or travel games May 26-27. The Wednesday clinics are still on and team practices remain at the discretion of the coach.
Picture day for all U6 and U8 players and teams is this Sunday, May 20.
During picture day, the times of each game are different – so please check the schedule to ensure your kiddos arrive with plenty of time to complete the photo forms and be there for the team photo.
This summer, Pepperell Youth Soccer is bringing Coach Sean Wisby and Granite State Soccer School to town for a week-long summer soccer camp.
Aimed at girls and boys aged 7-15, camp will run July 16th – July 20th on Glow Fields in Pepperell, MA. We are offering both a half-day (9am-12pm, $105) and full-day (9am-3pm, $185) program.
Our spring in-town (U6 / U8) season finally kicks off on Sunday, April 22. Glow Field is open for games, but remains closed for practices. See you on the fields on Sunday!
The U6, U8, Grade 3/4 player clinics will be held on the Town Field this week (April 11). U6 will run 5pm-6pm, U8 from 6pm-7pm, and Grade 3/4 from 6:45pm-7:45pm. Very important: Do not park at the community center! You must park along the driveway to Varnum Brook in front of Comiskey Field or at Varnum Brook. Be sure to bring a soccer ball and plenty of water!